Welcome to Britannia School!
Both indoor and outdoor learning environments, with abundantly resourced classrooms which engage children in learning like never before.
Our highly trained staff utilise educational best practices, creative learning techniques and our up-to-the minute technologies to enhance the child’s learning experience.
We plan to the individual strengths of each child so that they develop organically and holistically. We help our students be the best version of themselves they can be.
From Pre-Nursery to Reception
We follow the British Early Years curriculum, which is carefully designed so that children have the best opportunity to reach their full potential and often surpass expectations. Our approach is to cater to the children’s interest in order to encourage them to achieve their goals. Your child’s welfare and education are our priorities. We strive to make learning fun for our students whilst nurturing them to love learning and grow as individuals.
The Best British Early Years School in Moscow
- Large Classrooms, Small Groups
- Excellent Adult to Child Ratio
- Experienced British Management
- Highly Qualified and Experienced British Teachers
- English Speaking Support Staff
- Full Implementation of the British Curriculum
- Expansive Outdoor Area
- Delicious and Nutritious Meal Service
- Interactive Whiteboard Enhanced Learning Environment
- Guaranteed Proficiency in Reading and Writing in English
- International Environment
Meet the Team
All teachers at Britannia School are highly qualified, and have a wealth of experience working in Early Years British schools in England and internationally. They have been working as a team for some time. Our teaching support staff are fully trained and actively assist the teachers with lessons.
- We have a perfect blend of basic and advanced facilities, from our sand pits and creative areas to our interactive whiteboards.
- Our school’s facilities are not only educational but also safe. From our security system to our age specific playground, you can be confident that your children are always safe and in good hands.
- The playground, believe it or not, is an extension of the classroom and it should compliment the learning taking place inside the classroom. All of our classroom resources have been carefully selected to cover all aspects of a child’s development.
- Newly refurbished 734 square metre building on a leafy plot
- Large Classrooms (66 square metres) complete with a bathroom, three small toilets, sinks and a shower
- Interactive whiteboards
- ICT Suite, with the latest technology
- Dedicated reading, literacy and numeracy areas
- Role-Play and creative areas
- Water and sand trays
- Large green outdoor space
- Highly resourced classrooms
- Indoor and outdoor physical education facilities
Nurturing a Love for Learning
At the Britannia School we don’t just try to make learning fun, we nurture our students to love learning. We actively encourage our students to take a role in their own learning by giving them the opportunity to independently choose activities.
How we talk to our students is a carefully thought out process which is based on knowledge and research from scientific childhood studies. We always avoid associating negative connotations with learning, choosing instead to promote the positive.
Development and Relationships
At Britannia we actively encourage ‘natural’ relationships. We place an expectation on our children being polite and respectful of each another. Children learn through actions and consequence and we show them how to empathise and build lasting relationships with their peers.
We place an importance on developing your child socially as well as academically. Socially developed children often show the most academic progress. This approach continues throughout the English Curriculum to facilitate independent learning on completion.
On Saturday the 23rd of June instead of our usual Saturday Club we will be celebrating the Queen’s birthday! Children aged from 3-7 years are invited to attend our special royal party. The session includes: Traditional British tea party Cooking class Crown making…
Art Week saw our children and teachers explore with art and varying types of creative materials, from 28th May- 2nd June. From installations to fine art, the children used a number of different artists as inspiration to produce their own art. Pre-Nursery explored with…
This summer Britannia School will be offering a fun and educational mini summer camp Monday through Friday for children aged 2 to 7 years old. The camp will run from the 16 of July 2018 to the 10 of August 2018. The children attending our summer camp will be immersed…
Our British nursery school address is Fabritsiusa st, 36 Moscow, 125363, Russia, Tushino. We are conveniently located between the International School of Moscow (“ISM”) Rosinka and Anglo-American School («AAS») campuses.